Lancaster House offers Customized Training to perfectly meet your organization’s learning needs. We can adapt our pre-designed programs for your workplace or create an entirely new curriculum. First, we’ll consult with you to gain an in-depth understanding of your training requirements. Then, we’ll collaborate with you to shape a program that fulfills your objectives, and we’ll deliver it in a way that works for your organization.
Why Choose Customized Training?
- Real-world examples and exercises tailor made for your sector or organization
- Combine staff training with designing and updating your organization’s policies and collective agreement provisions
- Train all levels of staff at the same time, in a confidential setting
- On-site option reduces travel costs and time away from the office
- Greater control over venue, content, delivery style and expert instructors
- Need to meet a deadline? We’ll work within your time frame
- Foundational or advanced? Half-day or multi-day sessions? It’s all up to you
Why Choose Lancaster House?
- Canada’s leading provider of training, information and analysis on labour, human rights and employment law
- Engaging and experienced facilitators (leading union and/or management lawyers, arbitrators, and subject matter experts)
- Course package includes case summaries and analysis that unpack lessons in new decisions
- Tip sheets, roadmaps and interactive exercises that reinforce knowledge in practical ways
- Participants will rely on Lancaster’s supporting materials long after training sessions conclude
- CPD certificates